What We Do
The Institute of Qigong and Integrative Medicine is an education non-profit dedicated to the principles of wellness, self-care, and self-realization through Yi Ren® Qigong and related practices.
We fulfill our commitment to our mission and vision by:
- Offering Yi Ren Qigong and related wellness classes to people of all interest levels and abilities.
- Offering free introductory classes.
- Organizing community events designed to educate and inspire in areas of self-care, wellness, and transformation.
- Training and certifying teachers in Yi Ren education and practice to serve communities in the Puget Sound region and beyond.
- Providing energy-based wellness care that includes licensed acupuncture, nutrition, and other integrative treatments.
- Partnering with other health institutions to further research in integrative medicine, with a special focus on the efficacy of qigong in the treatment of specific health conditions such as Type 2 diabetes.
Our wellness mission is fulfilled through the generous collaboration of our community, donors, volunteers, and research partners. Thank you for your support!