New Hampshire Foundation Series-Level I, II, III
September 28 - September 30
This training series includes three 3 day weekends designed to help students learn Yi Ren Qigong for self-care and self-healing. Anyone who is interested, whether or not they have previous qigong experience, is welcome to attend.
This qigong training can be especially helpful for:
- Healthcare Practicitoners
- Wellness Practictioners
- Individuals who are proactively motivated to improve their health
- Highly sensitive individuals
- Individuals who are interested in growing their awareness of self-healing, energy awareness and boundaries
Instructor: Guan-Cheng Sun, PhD. Founder of Yi Ren Qigong and Executive Director of IQ&IM
- September 28, 29, & 30, 2018
- November 9, 10, & 11, 2018
- March 29, 30, & 31, 2019
Classes will be 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Hunt Memorial Building, Nashua, New Hampshire.
Early bird tuition for series until August 26, 2018: $1950
Regular tuition for series: $2400
Please contact [email protected] if you would like to set up a tuition payment plan.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No refunds will be granted once registration and payment have been processed. Participants will not be refunded for any missed sessions and may not receive a certificate of completion for partial completion of program.
IQ&IM reserves the right to cancel the program, in which case a full refund will be granted to those registered.
- Purchase Link