Fundamental Internal Martial Arts Series
Part 1: Internal Power and Flexibility
During this 2-day seminar, Dr. Sun will focus on building connections between the Dantian and the different parts of the body for developing physical strength through specific movements and energy fusion meditation.
Part 2: Movement with Qi-Vital Energy
Part 3: Movement with Yi-Intent
Instructor: Dr. Sun
Prerequisite: Part 2–Movement with Qi-Vital Energy
To Be Scheduled for 2017
IQ&IM Center for Education & Wellness Services 10127 Main Place, Suite B, Bothell, WA 98011
(Free parking in Police Department parking lot on 183rd Street between 101st and 102nd Avenues)
Please note: To secure your registration to a class or seminar, all students are required to complete the online registration form for the specified course.
Dr. Sun’s seminars will be offered at IQIM Center for Education in Bothell, which has limited space. Be sure to register early to ensure your registration.
If you have any questions or need assistance with registration, email email@example.com or call 206.290.6072.
- To register for a class or seminar, please click on the registration link for the appropriate course. Another web page will automatically open in your web browser.
- Complete the online registration form.
- If you would like to pay by check, select “check” for your payment option and mail your check payable to IQ&IM,10127 Main Place, Suite B, Bothell, WA 98011.
- If you would like to pay with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express) or with your PayPal account, select the PayPal option. This will open the PayPal webpage. (Note: to pay with your credit card, select “Don’t have a PayPal Account” and you’ll be prompted to enter your credit card information)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
CEUs available for health care professionals for $15 per seminar. Please check with your professional organization for acceptability. CEUs may be purchased with your registration or at the seminar. You will receive 12hrs of CEUs for one weekend or 24hrs of CEUs for two weekends of training.
Tuition Rates & Discounts
$300 2-day Regular Tuition $275 2-day Discounted Tuition*
$275 2-day Early-Registration Tuition $220 2-day Discounted Early-Registration Tuition*
* Discount eligibility: full-time students, retired individuals, fixed income, military, families/couples/partners or repeat enrollment
If IQ&IM receives cancellation request in writing at least 8 days before the course start date, the participant receives a full refund minus $25.
If IQ&IM receives cancellation request in writing 7-1 days before the course start date, the participant receives a full refund minus $40.
If IQ&IM receives cancellation request in writing within 24 hours of the course start date, the participant receives a full refund minus $65.
If a participant is only able to attend one day of a two day course, the participant must pay the full two day fee.
No refunds after completion of course.