Donate to Support Wellness and Self-Care Education
Through personal community support and service, your cultivation can be enhanced, the Virtues can be accumulated and your Soul can be nourished.
~Guan-Cheng Sun, PhD, Founder of Yi Ren Qigong
The Institute of Qigong and Integrative Medicine is an education non-profit dedicated to the principles of wellness, self-care, and self-realization through the practice of Yi Ren® Qigong and related practices. IQ&IM is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Your generous contributions allow us to:
- Offer Monday Evening Community Practices.
- Offer Yi Ren Qigong and related wellness classes to people of all interest levels and abilities.
- Organize free or low-cost community events designed to educate and inspire in areas of self-care, wellness, and transformation.
- Train and certify teachers in Yi Ren education and practice to serve communities in the Puget Sound region and beyond.
- Partner with other health institutions to further research in integrative medicine, with a special focus on the efficacy of qigong in the treatment of specific health conditions such as Type 2 diabetes.
We are grateful to collaborate with our community, donors, volunteers, and research partners to fulfill our wellness mission. We could not do it without your generous support.
To Donate by Credit/Debit Card or Paypal:
To Donate by Check:
Please make checks payable to IQ&IM.
Checks can be mailed to the below address:
10127 Main Place
Bothell, WA 98011