The Foundation Series: Levels I, II, and III
Includes the following courses:
- Level I: The Foundation
- Level II: Activating and Cultivating the Internal Organ Meridians
- Level III: Cultivation of the Extraordinary Meridian Pathways
Schedule: Level I classes are offered quarterly. Weekend seminars for Levels I, II, and III are taught once a year as two weekends (four days) for each level.
Begin your journey with Yi Ren® Qigong by taking the Foundation Series. The goal of this multi-level series is to:
- Introduce you to the benefits of qi energy practice.
- Provide easy self-care practices to promote increased vitality, balanced health, and overall well-being.
- Support your well-being and health care goals through integrative practices and philosophy.
- Provide a supportive learning environment suitable for all fitness levels.
- Prepare you for advanced training in Internal Strength, Golden Bones and other Advanced Training Classes.
Each level in the Foundation Series is a series of weekly classes or weekend seminars (Levels I, II, and III). The weekly classes run six to ten weeks per Foundation Level. The weekend seminars are taught in two 2-day weekends per Level. The Foundation Series classes are a prerequisite for most Advanced Training classes (see individual class descriptions for prerequisites).
Prerequisites: None for the weekly Level I class or Level I Part 1 weekend seminar. Suitable for ages 16 and up and for most fitness levels. Please contact us and your medical doctor if you have concerns about specific health conditions before beginning Yi Ren Qigong practice.
Upcoming Weekend Seminars
Beginner and Weekly Class Offerings