Harold Ryan Lilly, LAc, EAMP
As an acupuncturist, herbalist, and certified Yi Ren® Qigong instructor, Ryan Lilly offers Chinese medicine services through both private sessions and a variety of group classes. With his deep love for Chinese medicine and his ability to teach and care for people, he partners in the healing process to empower each person to gain control of their health.
Apprenticing and studying under Dr. Guan-Cheng Sun, PhD, since 2010, Ryan specializes in qi/energetic based acupuncture and diagnosis. He treats a variety of health conditions including a particular focus on weight management and diabetes. He also has a special interest in working with families.
- Apprentice and student of Dr. Guan-Cheng Sun, PhD, founder of Yi Ren® Qigong (2010 – Present)
- Apprentice at Xiyuan Hospital, Beijing China (2012-2013)
- Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital, Shanghai China (2012)
- Cheng Du University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital, Chengdu China (2012)
- Bitterroot Acupuncture and Wellness, Missoula MT (2012)
- MS in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Bastyr University (2012)
- BS in Biology, Penn State Behrend University, Erie, PA (2009)
To schedule an appointment: